Me and a few people saw you both walking out of that bush. Morgan wiping his mouth and you doing your zip up. Why wipe your mouth after pissing? Unhygeinic much? Nice to see you're getting balls deep in some guys throat in public, niiiiice ;D ROFL
LMAO, which morgan we on about for a start? and why would I piss in his mouth? O_O
Haaaaaaaaaai :)
I'm Lloydiiee ♥
I Love writing Poetry & Music & Singing wanna hear - www.youtube.com/Lloydiegaga ♥
I am self admittedly very vain.
My jokes are lyrical tickleing, if you don't laugh; you're not tickleish. Work it out.
I have alot of haters, and alot of friends, either way - you know my name.
Don't bother arguing with me, you're wrong. Won't win. And I won't hold back.
I'm known to be very controverisial, I just dont give a shit =]
KthnxBaii.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment